This very pretty vintage key is a lovely subject to draw that will help you develop your skills and introduce you to many new techniques.
Some of the things covered in this module:
- How to draw and check something that is symmetrical
- New ways to use the grids
- Making something appear 3D
- How to draw different textures, ie getting the shaft to look smooth and shiny, the base to appear pitted and the head to look old and textured, and
- Putty rubbers are introduced and demonstrated
There is also a bonus extra reference photo at the end of the module for those looking for an extra challenge!
Such fun to do, great step-by-step instructions
Such fun to do, great step-by-step instructionsRead Less
Completely lost myself in drawing the beautiful key. Thoroughly enjoyed!! Thanks Vanessa for your expert guidance. Jo Earl
Completely lost myself in drawing the beautiful key. Thoroughly enjoyed!! Thanks Vanessa for your expert guidance. Jo EarlRead Less
What modules should I have completed before this?
PART 1: The Line Drawing
PART2: The Tone and Texture (SHORT DEMO)
PART 2 (continued): The Tone & Texture (LONG DEMO)
BONUS reference photo for those looking for a challenge!
Would you like to leave a review?